Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ready to share all information\strategies

Dear guys!
I am ready to share all information that i know, all thoughts that i have, all strategies that we use.. Do you know how many time hedge fund managers spent on speaking with colleagues? They speak a lot, coz they want to see real market picture, want to find new investing ideas. When you communicate with people, you thought becoming more clear, you find new ideas in you thoughts, you find some in thoughts of other people, so its great! Its hard to find good professionals on financials markets in Ukraine, but i am sure we have some number of strong professionals in Ukraine. Its greate if you write me from other countries. We can share expirience, speak about local markets... Maybe work together.. Dont forget that my native language is russian or ukranian. Add me to your skype.
My skype - dmytrenkoartem

No comments: